Sympathy does not think. It acts.
It acts to remove the ceaseless sufferings of the world.
It’s been in the past for a while
I get a flash and a smile
am I crazy still miss ya baby
it was real it was right
but it burned ur heart to survive
where did the love go
I don’t know
when its all set and done
how could I be loosen you forever
after all the times we spent together
have to know why I had to loose you
now you’ve just become like everything I’ll never find again
P.s. you cant shoot an arrow through a broken heart.
Alone I sit here in the night
With stars and moon that shine so bright
No shadow here just a glimmering light
And a gentle breeze that kiss the leaves goodnight
Alone I sit now that you’ve gone away
I miss you more and more each day
No more can I kiss your soft tender lips
No hands to hold or touch each finger tips
Alone I sit and look at your chair
How empty it is you’re no longer there
No more can I see your loving smile
Or hold and hug you or smell your hair
Alone I sit what shall I do
My love for you and always so true
And never ever shall that love end
When some day we shall again
This poem was written/submitted by Robert Harrison.
When a pet dies, it can hurt just as much as when a person dies. The reason for this is that people can form strong relationships with their pets, and the feelings of loss for that relationships create a need to grieve just like with the loss of a family member or friend.
Use these examples of pet loss sympathy messages to show your condolences when someone loses a pet. Make the message as personal as you can and mention some positives about the pet in addition to using the following pet sympathy messages.
- There will never be another _____ like _____. He/she was an awesome pet that I always enjoyed being around when I was hanging out at your place. He/she was one of a kind. I am sorry for your loss.
- I know how much it can hurt when you lose a pet. Pet’s can provide you with friendship, fun and entertainment. I am sorry for your loss.
- Dogs truly are man’s best friend. I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your best friend.
- A lot of people may not realize how big of a deal it is when a dog dies. If they have owned a really cool dog like yours, then they would know it is a big deal. I am sorry for your significant loss.
- I am sorry to hear that your pet has died. If you start to feel lonely and want that sound of barking in your house again, you can take my pain in the butt dog off my hands.
- I am sorry to hear that the cute and furry member of your family has passed away. He/she will remain in our memories as a good dog/cat and a very loved and missed friend and family member.
- I am sorry you found your fish floating upside down. I hope his burial at sea in the toilet went smoothly. I also hope he has a nice trip to his next life in the city sewer system.
- Even though I don’t like snakes/spiders, I can understand that you enjoyed your pet. I am sorry for the loss of enjoyment you must be experiencing. One good thing is that I can come over to your house now without being freaked out.
- If dogs do go to heaven, I am sure yours will be waiting on you there. He/she was a good dog.
- I am sorry that you lost your furry friend. He/she was an adorable sweetheart. My condolences to you and your family.
- I am sorry you lost your pet. Since I know you will be missing him/her, I will be calling you soon to check on you to see how you are doing. We should get together soon.
When someone dies, something spiritual has happened and there is nothing more comforting than knowing that the person’s spirit lives on and is safe with God.
The following Christian sympathy messages are supposed to let the grieving know that their loved one is with God. At the same time tell the surviving person that God will also take care of him or her.
Use these examples of religious sympathy messages for your condolences.
These are messages to write in a sympathy card with a religious theme. These read more like sayings than personal messages.
Christian Sympathy Sayings Examples
- I’ll be praying for you and your family during this difficult time. May God’s love and grace be with you always.
- God is bigger than any enemy we can face here in this life. Though our enemies are strong and mean us harm, God is stronger and can make good come from any event.
- God will never leave your nor forsake you. You are his child. He is your father. He will always look after you.
- Those who are asleep will awaken on the day the Lord comes for us all. We will be called up by our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Only God can know what you are feeling in your heart now, and only He can restore your spirit.
- The 23rd Psalm may offer some comfort in this time of difficulty. King David knew about soothing the soul through music, and the songs in the Psalms are his work.
- God holds the power of life over death, and He is the true salvation. This is our only hope and comfort in this temporary life.
- The hope of salvation is most important in our lives when death touches us.
- We’re praying that the light of God’s face shines on you in the darkness of your grief.
- Jesus proved his power to overcome death. He will provide our loved ones that power when they die, and he will provide us that power when we die.
- Heaven has received a new member.
- The thought of knowing that our loved ones are in the presence of the savior can be of some comfort, especially when we have the confidence that our savior resides in us.
- ‘Whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.’ This is proven the day our bodies die.
- Death is only the beginning of a more perfect and beautiful everlasting life.
- Sometimes God gives us trials to test and strengthen our faith. He helps us to depend on him and stay close.
- Those who are with God remain alive in his presence after death. Those who are apart from God in this life will remain apart from him after death.
- We will all be resurrected on the day of Christ’s return, just as he was on Easter day.
- If we ask God why terrible things happen in this life, He would probably answer that suffering allows us the opportunity to show love and kindness to our neighbors.
I sure am missing you
Wishing I was kissing you
Holding you like I used to do
Whispering in your ear things I have kept silent for years
Sharing the laughter and all the tears
Telling Hopes and dreams that we held so dear
Feelings we had for each other that we painted so crystal clear
But now you are no longer here.. to hear or share them.
You left in rush, keeping your last words all hushed
My laughter no longer soothed your heart
The tears we shed together drowned us
Those once sweet whispers became the forceful winds of change tearing us apart
The hopes and dreams just seemed turned in to dust
Love and trust left us ,
The Tears mixed with the lust for blood
leaving nothing but pools of mud which sticks like **** on a blanket
Now all I have left to remind me of you
is a pitiful picture in my head
And a deep scar upon my heart and a little wooden cross that I made that fatal day ..and a plaque in my garden that reads
Baby Blue is DEAD ..and I’ll always, forever from now on
be missing you.
Vortex malevolent, hell descent.
working against light,
efforts to blot it out.
Scaling dark shadows,
working man’s weakness like putty,
an identity unknown,
yet so closely to us it floats.For what reason does it exist-
A natural fear? A purposed malice?
It is unclear… I try to identify…
Digging deeply through my internal archives
I search as much as I can to understand.
The darkest of all I peek toward.
It’s the darkest of all…
A forked tongue creature,
with talons jagged and blood red,
breathes out the word…
with a dark and sinister sigh,
it floats like smoke in the air,
a black and putrid stench,
instilling grave fear.
no negative extraneous fearful addition.
~The process where life will finish.~
A turn of accent.
Fearful connotations melted away.
Looked at plainly, neutrally portrayed.
Less dramatic smoke and lasers,
mystifying death- the ultimate DANGER.
Look at in an altered light;
black and white.
It’s no more horrendous,
just simply a transformation
awaiting each of us.
Simply a moment when experiences
will come to an end,
lungs deflate, heart arrest,
eyes shut, in time body corrupts,
mind’s destination…. unknown,
it has never been demonstrated,
post mortems fail to show.
be it like the heart; arrest-
is it a daunting prospect?
We have a fear of ceasing to exist,
personally I do not fear it.
When the time has come and
life is done, there’s nothing to prevent it,
better to anticipate than try,
to separate yourself from it.
Am we ought to fear death?
It’s essence is completely unknown.
so when it comes the time to face it,
Be prepared to lose everything.
After all, what is wrong with being nothing?
Caught up in the idea of an ego,
a self, when really there’s nothing much to us,
worldly associations, a name…when stripped away,
were no different to one another, all the same,
why fear the prospect of nothingness,
strip away the worldliness’ death,
transcend to a higher plain,
death is not a loss…
Death is just a process.
Baby Baby you said you would stay forever
But baby now you are gone and everything is hollow
Baby Baby you said you would love me until your last breath
But baby now i am on my last legs breathing my last breath
Baby Baby the house is empty and my soul emptier still
No thoughts,No emotions nothing but the still of my shadow
All i do is go from room to room in search and in vain
I stand before the mirror to see you in me
for all i was and am is you and because of you
Baby Baby the bedroom is now a shrine
Candle light,highlight your eyes and smile
But every step without you is a mile
And dying to be with you seems better than living without you
But Baby i am hanging on and going on
For you,ours and she is still a baby
She smiles like you,has eyes like yours
And her tender grasp reminds me of your touch
So Baby i will go on for our Baby
For it is your breath in her and your shadow in her
And sadly my shadow and reflection in her
So Baby watch over us for we need you more than ever
I stand by the window in the pink and oranges of the dawn
And every ray of light reaching me touching me is you
My Baby,My angel and so here i am waiting
Waiting,waiting and the waiting goes on
(© s.satish kumar)