Perhaps they are not the stars
but rather openings in Heaven
where the love of our lost ones
pours through and shine
down upon us
to let us know they are happy.
Mom I Wonder if i can ever be like you.
A Daughter Always Try to fit in her Mother’s shoes.
What I’d give, if i could say
“Hello DAD”, in the same old way.
To hear his voice and his smile
To sit with him and chat for a while.
So if your FATHER is still there
cherish him with care, for you’ll never
know the headache,
until you see his empty chair.
Only a Mother can keep secrets like a Sister and share love like a Friend.
1. You made her cry… a lot.
2. She wanted that last piece of pie.
3. It hurt when you pulled her hair, bite or kicked her.
4. She was always afraid of being a mother.
5. She knows she’s not perfect.
6. She watched you as you slept.
7. She carried you a lot longer than nine months.
8. It broke her heart every time you cried.
9. She put you first, you were always priority.
10. She would do it all again.
A Mother is, She who can take place of All Others,
But whose place No One else could take.
Crying is a way your eyes speek, When your mouth can’t explain, how broken your heart is.
I Wana Live Sleep and WakeupBy Your Side
Each Night I Put my head to my Pillow, I try to tell myself that I am strong, Because I have gone one more day, Without You.