No person is ever truly alone.
Those who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
And what they did
And who they were
Becomes a part of all that we are,
(by Richard Fife)
You May Also Like...
- Memory Can Tell Us Only What We Were – Words for Parents
- Sympathy Verses
- When should I expect a thank you response from the person I sent the sympathy gift to?
- Sixty-Five Roses – Words of Sympathy
- Love Lingers – Words of Sympathy
- I Did Not Die – Words of Sympathy
- Condolence Phrases
- I See You Cry – Words of Sympathy